Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Darling....

For a Relief Society activity I learned how to sew this darling kid skirt. The lady in charge asked me who I was making this for, and I told her no one, I just wanted to learn a new sewing project and keep it for my future daughter. Everyone asked, "what if you don't get a girl?" Then I responded, "well I hope so because I want at least 12 kids," and they laughed.
I absolutely think this skirt is so darn cute and I plan to make at least one more soon.
I can't wait to have a little girl wearing them.




5 comments:

Ginamarie said...

your skirt is beautiful! Learning to sew is an wonderful thing

Grandma Debbi said...

That is the cutest skirt, love the material too. Why just for a little girl? you should make yourself one....super cute!

Jacquelyn said...

super cute stace! hopefully i'll see you at care's bridal shower. :)

Kristy said...

ya u should just make a bigger one for yourself! SOOO cute.

Tasha said...

good job stac- looks so good! =)