
Overall, I am having a great pregnancy. I have energy and I'm feeling well. My stomach is growing each week. It is becoming harder and rounder. I look down at my belly and think, oh my, I can't believe inside of me is a small human being. It will be mine for the rest of my life. Yes, I have some fear. But, I know once I see his little face and hold him for the first time all fears will leave.
Dave said to me one day, I can't wait to be a dad. I smiled ear to ear to know that he is ready for his little man to come into this world. I can't wait to see him holding his son for the first time. I know that their relationship will be strong and our little one will be Dave's best friend. I love both of them very much and I thank my Heavenly Father each day for them. (Side comment from Dave - "I am excited for him because I don't want to mow my own lawn.")
For the prenatal pills, I have been taking Costco's prenatal since the time we decided to start a family. So, I decided to continue with these because I haven't had any problems with throwing up or nausea. I feel that my body is accustomed to them. Which I am very happy for.
How's the baby Growing....
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin.Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
Monday, July 5, 2010
{22 Weeks}
Posted by David and Stacie at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Stacie! I can't believe how fast the time went....you will be able to hold your baby boy in just a few months! How exciting! I am so glad I found your blog! Please come visit us at East Shore! We sure do miss you!
Post a Comment