Over the past couple of weeks we have been having a lot of ants in our kitchen. Every time I would see one I would squish it hoping that this would solve the problem. Well it didn't. One morning I opened the cupboard to grab a bowl and saw at least 3 ants and then I went to get some honey in the next cupboard and the ants had multiplied.
I got so bugged out (for being so small they sure are creepy looking) that I took everything out one by one and put it on the counter. I examined each thing and still I had ants creeping through all the food. When I was spraying bug spray and cleaning the cupboards, Ryker had so much fun exploring. (I had to stop several times to kiss his head)
The next day we had Bug Off come and spray and we found where they were sneaking in through our back door. We are now ant invasion Free!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Ant invasion
Posted by David and Stacie at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment