I first used a very noisy evenflo brand pump, but its only benefit came when putting Ryker and Dave back to sleep. That pump started to die only a month and half in. Fortunately, I was able to borrow this gorgeous, hospital grade breast pump.
The time has come to say Farewell to my beloved pump. You and I have been such great friends, we have been together since the day Ryker was born. For 10 months straight you have been stuck to me, I felt always half dressed and having humming sounds coming out of me. Pumping 8 times a day or every 2 hours. I found out that I had skim milk and produced very little. I often had to pump every 7 minutes for an hour up to 2-3 times a week to keep my milk supply up enough. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been able to give my baby breast milk. It was so important to me that I chose the inconvenient way of pumping over the easy way of formula. I am so proud of myself for having lasted as long as I had. At times it was extremely hard and annoying, but I knew I couldn't give up and I was doing this for my baby. I am not going to look back, I am hoping my next child will latch on and I won't have you use you again. Farewell friend.
P.S. Thanks WIC (Women, Infant, Children) program for letting me borrow this wonderful hospital grade pump that cost about 2,000 dollars.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Farewell
Posted by David and Stacie at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment