- You learned to high five
- Finally have 5 teeth- 3 on the bottom and 2 front teeth
- You learned how to run and stop in mid run and turn around. This all happened while dad was at work. He came home and asked, “when did he learn how to do that?”
- You throw tantrums when you don’t get what you want; like my cell phone. When I am on it you will sit and wine or grab my phone. You think it yours.
- You are uttering your first word approximations, meaning you are using words in context but mispronounce them. -- American Baby
-“Here you go”
-“What you doing?”
-“oh, I did”
- “Olya”
- “What’s that?”
- “I want that”
- “Doggie”
- You are such a talker, always jabbering away.
- You really like to keep busy, one of your new things to do is open cabinet doors and pulling everything out as quickly as possible, turning on and off the computer especially while I am in middle of a project.
- You are very interested in the humidifier. You didn’t know if you should touch it or just stand there and look at it. Once you got used to it, you would stand by it and say, “hot” where the steam comes out.
- You are waving and clapping
- On Sundays you flip through the hymn book while we sing and Daddy holds your hand and you lead the music.
- You are wearing 12 month clothes
- You are still in size 3 diapers and wearing size 3 shoes.
- If dad is taking you to bed you will instantly reach out for me to take you to bed. We read a couple of bed time stories, I feed you your bottle and once you are done I hold you in my arms for a few seconds and tell you that dad and I love you and lay you in bed. You usually go to sleep around 8:30pm and sleep through until 8:00am.
- You get really excited about bath time. You will stop what ever you are doing and head straight to the stairs.
- When you get tired sometimes you will walk to the bottom of the stairs and stand there. We know that you are ready for bed.
- T.V. shows you like to watch are Backyardigans and Clifford the Big Red Dog- every time you see a dog you point and say, “doggie”.
- Someone asked if you are 9 months and walking? I told them you were 13 months and they were amazed. You are small in weight and height for your age.
Your personality is so fun to have in our house. You are always making us laugh and you are constantly teasing us. We love you more than words can say.

0 comments:
Post a Comment