Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Birthday Surprise

For Britnie’s 30th Birthday, mom and I threw a surprise party. We invited some of her closest friends and held it at the Marrcrest Park.

Dear Britnie,
Words can’t express how grateful I am to have you as my sister. You have been there through good and bad times, you are my rock and I know I can always tell you anything. Happy Birthday big sister! I love you.
DSC_0007 (2)DSC_0001 (2)
DSC_0006 (2)DSC_0010 (2)DSC_0009 (2)
DSC_0017
Singing “Happy Birthday”  {trying to keep the flame from being blown out by the wind.}
DSC_0022DSC_0023DSC_0059DSC_0065 (2)
A family picture  {minus Spencer and Jason, off playing at the park}
DSC_0067 (2)
DSC_0013 (2)DSC_0014 (2)DSC_0015 (2)DSC_0027 (2)DSC_0029 (2)DSC_0030 (2)
Having a wonderful time visiting. DSC_0039DSC_0041 (2)DSC_0042 (2)
Opening presents, this beautiful necklace is from Brian.
DSC_0044 (2)DSC_0043 (2)
DSC_0046 (2)
DSC_0045 (2)DSC_0051 (2)
Being a kid and exploring, he really had fun running across the bridge a gazillions times.
DSC_0035DSC_0037DSC_0038DSC_0050
Daddy twirling you like an airplane.
DSC_0049 (2)DSC_0047
Being so dizzy you couldn’t stand up. Poor son, we couldn’t stop laughing.
DSC_0054 (2)

0 comments: