Where does time go? I can’t believe that you are 20 months and we love watching you grow each month. You always bring laughter and smiles into our home. We are very fortunate that you are our son. You are our world and We love you.
- You have such the personality,you are such a tease.
-You give the best open mouth kisses on our lips.
-You love bath time, you just recently started to lay on your belly and float. You also put your face in the water and blow bubbles.
-You get really silly and squeal when you see your cousin Spencer.
- You love books, that have anything to do with cars, trucks, diggers and of course Clifford the Big Red Dog. I will come and check in on you and you have pulled down your books and quietly flipped through them. I will stand there and watch you read.
-You are really good at milking your oweies. If you get a scrape on the knee, you will every few seconds look at it and start whimpering. When you are in your car seat you will bend over and kiss your owie. This will happen until the owie is fully healed.
-You are still a very picky eater. If I take a bite of the food first then you will a least give it a try if the food looks appetizing. We call you the social drinker, you would rather drink anything then eat.
-You are always a happy boy!
-When you miss your meme, you grab my hair and twist it or run it through your hands.
- I love when I am in the kitchen and you are in the living room watching Clifford and you laugh at the show. It makes me laugh, I can’t say this enough, I love experiencing life with you.
- I love this quote, “Boys are God's way of telling you that your house is too neat!” Your favorite thing to do right now is drag the laundry basket to the living room and dump all the clean clothes on the floor and throw them around the room. I often have to remind myself that you are only little once and I should enjoy a messy house.
You are growing up way too fast. Can’t you slow down just a little? We love it when you do something you have never done before, it catches us off guard. We are both shocked and you will do it over again to make us laugh. Dad and I, before bed, talk about all the funny things you did during the day.
Friday, August 31, 2012
20 Months
Posted by David and Stacie at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment