Saturday, January 31, 2015

Halloween 2014

Weeks leading up to Halloween we’d ask you what you want to be for Halloween. You said, “skeleton”. So, while daddy watched the priesthood session we took the opportunity to go to the costume store. We saw all kinds of cool costumes but every time I pointed out a costume you shook your head, no. We finally came to the skeleton costumes and they were way too gruesome for a toddler. We left the store empty handed.
I thought about making your costume but we didn't have much time so we searched the internet and found a Carter'ss skeleton pj’s. We showed you the picture and you were all smiles.
You are the cutest skeleton I have every seen.
DSC_0130 (2) copyDSC_0134 copyDSC_0140DSC_0149DSC_0152 copyDSC_0153DSC_0156 copy
For dinner we had a pumpkin shaped pizza form Tennley’s Pizza. Then at 6 pm we went trick or treating with Nana, Gramps, Ashley, Mom and Dad.  This year you understood the process of trick or treating. You didn’t stop after each house to eat a piece of candy.
2014-10-31 18.08.592014-10-31 18.09.10
Once you got your candy you stood by the skeleton not moving.
I snapped a picture of the little skeletons.
2014-10-31 18.17.41
The weather was absolutely beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for a better night. Even the sky added to the Halloween spookiness.
2014-10-31 18.33.042014-10-31 18.43.48
Your friend Keaton asked you if those were your real bones and you pulled up your shirt and said, “not real, my bones are  inside.”
You lasted for an hour. When we were walking up the steps you exclaimed, “now I can eat  my sugars.”
Happy Halloween Mr. Skeleton. DSC_0154

0 comments: