Monday, January 22, 2018

Montana

2018-01-23 20.46.49
Dad spent 4 days in Montana with his cousin Ryan at his Uncle Steve’s cabin. 
The first day they went skiing…
2018-01-22 13.54.512018-01-22 14.29.012018-01-22 14.29.082018-01-22 15.45.002018-01-23 11.42.312018-01-23 12.46.522018-01-23 12.48.542018-01-23 13.45.202018-01-23 13.47.20
Dave sent us pictures of his adventures.
I sent him a picture of snow that we finally got. The last snow was on Christmas Eve.
Dave wrote, “Oh fun! He loves the snow.”
2018-01-20 08.48.16
"Dave wrote, “Ice all over me and very cold.”
2018-01-20 11.34.14
The next day he texted, “foggy, but a nice warm-up.”
2018-01-20 12.56.25
2018-01-20 12.56.30
On the mountain they have professional camera men taking pictures.
This picture looks like it could be on the front of a magazine.
2018-01-29 13.54.16
Heading down the mountain.
2018-01-20 13.49.20
Dave sent a picture with “ Heading home, I will call you when I land.”
2018-01-24 17.23.15
He enjoyed his visit with his close cousin.
It was hard for Ryker and I but we survived and we’re so glad to have him back.

0 comments: