Wednesday, January 25, 2017

31st Birthday

2017-01-25 15.04.13
On my birthday the last couple of years I have been really trying to do new adventures. This year we went skiing at Sundance on the bunny hill. We got there about 2pm and stayed until 4 pm. It was Ryker’s first time and I haven’t been in 9 years. The bunny hill was a perfect boost for my confidence and I may have fallen in love with it (except falling and trying to get up). Dave is our expert skiier so he held up Ryker down the bunny hill by the end Ryker called the skiis evil, but we will try again in the near future. Those snow covered pine trees were breathtakingly beautiful.
2017-01-25 15.16.202017-01-25 15.16.262017-01-25 15.16.292017-01-25 15.17.462017-01-25 15.17.48
2017-01-25 15.37.502017-01-25 15.40.432017-01-25 15.50.122017-01-25 16.01.082017-01-25 16.01.562017-01-25 16.04.03
We stopped by Magelby’s and picked up their chocolate cake. We ended the fun day having my family over for cake and ice cream at 6:30pm.
2017-01-25 20.05.222017-01-25 20.05.23
Dave and Ryker were very clever this year for presents they gave me lots of food items that had peach in it like gum, fruit drinks, herbal tea, and skittles. The big surprise was the tripod, now I can take my own family pictures!
It was a great 31st Birthday and I can’t wait to see what this year will bring.
2017-01-25 19.59.242017-01-25 19.59.542017-01-25 20.26.572017-01-27 17.22.492017-01-27 17.23.13
IMG_20170326_095553IMG_20170326_095607

0 comments: