Sunday, April 28, 2019

8th Birthday Questions

DSC_0055
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? I like all my toys
3. What is your favorite food? I have a lot, but if I need to name one it will have to be pizza
4. What is your favorite treat? Oreo Ice Cream
5. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas my second is Halloween
6. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with friends, going to the park, swing on the swings, and jumping on the tramp.
7. What is your your favorite animal? Cat
8. Who is your best friend? I have a few; Gavin, Jayden, and Martin
9. What is your favorite book? Coyote Peterson book
10. What your favorite TV show? Gumball
11. What is your favorite movie? Venom and Pokémon movie
12. What is your favorite cereal? You know that stuff that has stuff in the middle (Oh’s)
13. What do you like to take with you to bed? Madcat
14. What is your favorite food for breakfast? Sausage and French Toast
15. What is your favorite food for lunch? Mini Pizza, Mac and Cheese and Panda Express
16. What is your favorite snack? I don’t know…everything, except peanut butter.
17. What is your favorite drink? Sprite and Water (Water is good too!)
18. What is your favorite fruit? Pears
19. What is your favorite song? Believer by Imagine Dragons
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Well, I don’t know I am still on a journey to find what I want to be.

Ryker:
Another year has passed, we had so many good and hard times. You made us laugh with all of your silly sayings and your witty words. You made us better parents by always forgiving us no matter what. You stressed us out a lot by trying to see how far you can push your limits. You taught us how to enjoy life to it’s fullest.
We love you ‘Never Ending’ and we are beyond blessed to have you has our Son.
Love:
Mom and Dad
So much more! Love you papas #we thank god for you everyday

0 comments: