and it is SOUR CREAM. Add a 1/2 cup on top of the ingredients to a box of cake mix or also a mix of corn bread.(you don't have dump a ton of honey or syrup to make the corn bread moist.)
AMAZING.. it makes them sooo moist.
Stacie: I love putting sour cream in my cake mixes, it tastes so good and I can't even taste the sour cream.
David: Yes, honey it is good but, I can taste the sour cream.
Okay, if you like the taste of sour cream you can't taste it at all. But if you are not a big fan I guess you can. So I bought light sour cream and my husband didn't even notice.
Enjoy!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I have a SECERT...
Posted by David and Stacie at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have an awesome recipe for sugar cookies that I put sour cream in. It makes them so fluffy.
Post a Comment