Today is Ryker's original due date. I can't believe that he has been in my arms for over 2 1/2 weeks. My little man is thriving he is now at 6 Lbs and 4 oz. He is growing like a weed.
You...
Your days and nights are mixed up, waking up every 2 hours during the night and sleeping 3-4 hours during the day.
You don't sleep as well when it is quiet. You prefer to have some sort of noise.
Your favorite thing to do is after I put on a clean diaper, you decided to fill your pants again.
You can lift your head really well from side to side.
Make the funniest little squeaks.
Are a very easy baby. You only cry when you are hungry, or when I am taking off your dirty diaper because it makes your cold.
Your feet are huge and dad calls them "Shaq feet".
Have the funniest facial expressions. I love watching you.
You love to sleep on your stomach.
We are so blessed to have you in our life. You bring so much joy into our home and our love grows each day we hold you in our arms.
Monday, November 8, 2010
{Orginal due date}
Posted by David and Stacie at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment