Monday, January 24, 2011

{3 Months}



Words can't say what I feel about you. I love you to the moon and back. You bring me so much joy. It always amazes me that just 3 months ago you came to me to teach me patience and everlasting love. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

* You are starting to teeth and always drooling
* You love to sit in your bumbo and watch mom clean the kitchen and cook
* You love it when I sing 'Skid-a-marink-a-dink' you get the biggest smile and start cooing with me
* When you smile, you have 1 tiny dimple on the left side by your mouth
* You are now wearing 3-6 month clothes
* You are sleeping at least 9-12 hours a night and sleeping less during the day.
* You always have your hands in the praying position
* You insist on being held so you can be involved in what mom and dad are doing
* You love to hold my fingers
* You have a lot to say, always cooing and cawing

0 comments: