On Saturday Dave and I went to celebrate Valentines at Red Lobster. I love the time I get to spend alone with my husband. We were laughing because we couldn't figure out what to do besides go and pick Ryker up at my parents house. Over all it was a wonderful V-day. I always love the time with my husband to remember why we fell in love with each over 5 years ago.
What we LOVE:
T.V. SHOWS: I shouldn't be alive, Amazing Race, America's Got Talent, Biggest Loser, etc
FAVORITE DINNERS: Imperial Chicken with Cumberland sauce, Grilled Shrimp Caprse, and Steak Gorgonzola (All homemade of course)
FAVORITE RESTAURANT: Olive Garden
FAVORITE DESSERT: We make and like too many to list
Spending time with our little guy and making him laugh.
We love going on walks with Ryker when it's warm outside.
We love going shopping together.
This holiday makes me reflect on the reasons why I love my family. I already know that I love them through out each and every day but, it rejuvenates my love even stronger for them.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment