Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{Sweet Dreams}

This was your very first nap at Nana and Gramps house. Nana was so happy to have you over for a couple of hours while we helped her decorate Uncle Brian's room.


This was your very first nap at Nana and Gramps house. Nana was so happy to have you over for a couple of hours while we helped her decorate Uncle Brian's room.

On Sunday we took a nap together. This is one of my favorite parts of the day; holding you in my arms while we take a nap. I love holding you in my arms and enjoying every minute of it. I know that one day you won't be little any more and it is going to be harder to catch you and get cuddle time. I am also sad because when you sleep you grow and I don't want you to get any bigger.
No matter what, you will always be my little man.

0 comments: