I love this picture because it depicts you, to the T. You are always so happy and giving out smiles. Dad will get you in the morning and bring you into our room and you give me the biggest smile as soon as you see that I have noticed you. I will always treasure the moments that I have being your Mom. I LOVE YOU!
Now at six months...
*You love to be held and get kisses on your cheeks
*You are still in size 3 diapers
*You are now wearing all 6 months clothing
*After you sneeze, you vibrate your lips like a horse
*You are not rolling over yet, but close
*You are eating rice cereal twice a day
*You learned how to splash in the bath tub
*You take 2 naps a day anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 hours each time (That is nice after you sleep your 11 hours at night)
*When you are drinking your bottle, you pull up your left pant leg
*You learned how to do a fake cough, it is your manly way to get our attention
*You are a very cuddly baby
*You rap your arms around our necks and give open mouth kisses on our cheeks
Sunday, April 24, 2011
{6 months}
Posted by David and Stacie at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment