Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{26 months}

Yes, I am still writing about each month because right now you are my only child and I always want to remember what you learned, discovered, say, and do.

You love to takes bathes; if it was up to you, you would take a bath 2 times a day.
2013-01-06 18.39.41
You love to climb on everything. You are always keeping us on our toes because you are busy, busy, busy.
2013-01-12 12.58.41
This is one example of you being very busy. You got into my mascara while I was cleaning the fridge and playing with freshly washed clothes. I learned my lesson,when it gets quiet around the house, I should always look for you.
2013-01-13 15.44.08 2013-01-18 11.01.45
You stooped taking naps, so I am always trying to keep you busy and exploring new things.
You are ready for bed at 7:30pm and usually you will sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning.
2013-01-14 15.15.49 
I look away for one second and you have grown another inch. You are growing like a weed and I don’t like it. I want you to stay little.
2013-01-18 14.25.00 
You are saying new words everyday. You always shock dad and I when you point at something and say the right word. When we were putting on the letters you pointed to the letter e and exclaimed “E”! Smart boy!
 
You can say really well; milk, I want mommy or daddy, pie, up, Caillou and Octonauts {cartoons}
2013-01-22 12.54.02
You give the best kisses. We love how you pucker your lips and kiss us on the check, lips or forehead.
2013-01-25 12.19.13 2013-01-25 12.28.35
We started watching Disney movies with you. You don’t have a favorite one yet, but while watching Bolt you ran upstairs and grabbed your stuffed dogs; Bolt and Porthos.
2013-01-13 15.36.22
You sure love your dad. You love to be as close as possible and copy everything he does.
2013-01-28 18.32.09
Ryker you are our world and at times we really don’t know what we are doing as parents; you are always willing to give us lots of loves and forgiveness. We love you to the moon and back.

0 comments: