Thursday, January 24, 2013

Temple Square

On Friday December 21st, Mom, Dave, Ryker and I took the Frontrunner Train up to SLC at 3pm. It was so nice not having to worry about traffic and finding a parking spot. What made it even better is Ryker took a nap the whole 50 min ride.
2012-12-21 15.40.28
Our first stop was dinner at the Lion House, as we were walking we passed a homeless man cold and hungry; it broke my heart to see him like that. I wish I could help everyone I pass by. This made me reflect and thank Heavenly Father silently for all that I have, especially for my warm house and food to eat.

After we ate, we walked around Temple Square. Little man liked running around and I don’t think he saw much lights, mostly his feet. But the lights he did see he would sit there with wide eyes and stare at them.
2012-12-21 17.24.29
 2012-12-21 17.27.44  2012-12-21 17.27.50  2012-12-21 17.28.55 2012-12-21 17.29.11 2012-12-21 17.40.46      2012-12-21 17.41.55    2012-12-21 17.43.48 2012-12-21 17.47.12 2012-12-21 17.47.34  
  2012-12-21 17.48.12  
2012-12-21 17.51.02
We had to laugh because at one point we were getting very frantic that we might have missed our train and would have to wait another hour, we didn't know what was more stress driving or riding the train. We decided by the time we got to our car we liked riding the train best. We will be seeing the lights this way again.

0 comments: