Ever since I turned 25, each year just gets harder and harder, I am still in shock that I am 27 years old. I thought it would be fun to get to know me, the good, the bad and the ugly. Enjoy.
1. I brush my teeth with cold water;
2. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden and Los Hormones;
3. I like to bake and try new recipes;
4. I haven’t ever worn high heels, I am already tall; I don’t need to be any taller;
5. My favorite color is teal;
6. I am right handed;
7. I was born with a Cholesteatoma{type of skin cyst located in the middle ear and skull bone} witch it caused me to lose 75% of my earring in my right ear;
8. I am addicted to pinterest, I am always getting new ideas and trying them;
9. I didn't like Dave when I first met him. I thought he was a rich snob. I also turned him down when he asked him out;
10. I am shy;
11. I am extremely picky with my clothes, hair and shoes. No one will go shopping with me, yes, even my husband;
12. I want to have 6 kids and if they come in doubles or triplets that’s okay;
13. At 26 I sprained my finger and had to get my ring cut off;
14. I wear contacts;
15. I am a dark chocolate and mint lover;
16. I have a hard time telling people no;
17. I wanted to marry a Hawaiian so I could live there, but fell in love with a Canadian and I still live in Utah;
18. I am double jointed in my fingers and elbows;
19. I love to watch TLC, the Duggers, Here comes Honey boo boo, Sister Wives, Tia and Tamara and The HGTV channel; the property brothers;
20. My favorite season is SPRING;
20. I am interested in Photography and this past year I have been figuring out how to use my D3100 Nikon camera;
21. I can’t wear a baseball cap because it causes me to get headaches;
22. The favorite feature on my body is my feet;
23. I like to read LDS romance novels;
24. When I smile I have a dimple on my right side near my mouth and it carries to my left ear;
25. I have a birth mark above my belly button;
26. I don’t like to eat tomatoes; I have tried many times but I can’t stand the taste;
27. I feel so lucky to be married to the most amazing man and have the sweetest boy on earth.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
27 things about me
Posted by David and Stacie at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
loved reading this! There were some i did and didn't know about you. pretty cool. thanks for sharing. I think you are the sweetest ever!
Post a Comment