December was packed with fun Christmas activities and memories.
First of the month we put lights up outside and decorated inside. The decorations look a lot better on you.
You took this picture of daddy and I.
December 7th was our Ward Christmas Party. This was your first time seeing Santa this year. You were so excited to sit on his lap and tell him what you wanted. “I want Jakes home, Jakes boat and Jake”.
This is what happens when daddy watches you. “look daddy I am a princess.”
Making Christmas crafts. I cut out a felt Christmas tree and you glued on sparkly pom poms.
We took Ashley to see the lights at Temple Square.
I saw this idea on Pinterest. It is a reindeer Nutella sandwich. You were not quite sure about it and never ended up eating it.
I love the ‘awe’ you two have as you look at the very tall tree.
We visited Santa at the Riverwoods in Provo. You told Santa that you wanted.. Jakes house, Jakes boat and Jake.
When we left you waved and said, “bye Santa.”
After we saw Santa at his house, we walked around Riverwoods and looked at all the bright Christmas lights.
A week before Christmas we went to Gramps work to have him drill holes and clue wood together for Uncle Brian’s Christmas.
This year you got so excited to put a cotton ball on Santa's beard. I told you once we got to the very last one Santa would come and bring presents. Every day you would try to glue the cotton ball to day 24. It was so hard to wait for Christmas Eve to come.
Finally Christmas eve day came. You were so excited.
After Christmas we went shopping for boots. You found this helmet and goggles. You happily stated, “I want to go skiing with daddy.”
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Enjoying the Holidays
Posted by David and Stacie at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment