Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year Eve 2013

Provo Resort at Riverwoods does a New Years Eve Party December 31st from 11am-1pm. They count down to noon and they drop balloons. We had been there last year and again this year. Kimi, Halle, and Parker invited us and we are so glad they did. We had a blast going fishing for candy, playing on the indoor playground until, while we were all sitting watching our little one play, I couldn't see Ryker anywhere. I quickly looked around the resort and I still couldn't see him. I started to freak out and almost cried. But then I heard over the intercom they had found a little boy. I quickly ran to him and he was balling. I am so thankful for the honest women who took him to the stage. I can not image my life without him.
Then we rode the carousel twice since it was free and there were no lines. We ended our fun with some crazy colored ice-cream.

2013-12-31 12.04.052013-12-31 12.05.18-12013-12-31 12.05.202013-12-31 12.05.222013-12-31 12.05.482013-12-31 12.06.29
This kid cracks me up. For the second ride, Ryker chose the only carousel seat that doesn't move. I guess he wanted to sit by his dad on the ride.
2013-12-31 12.37.13
Waving good-bye to 2013…
2013-12-31 12.37.15
and here's to a good New Year, Happy 2014!

0 comments: