I still can’t get over that it’s 2015 already. I am not really all that happy to see what this year will bring. The last couple of years have been hard and frustrating but I have seen small glimmer of hope from our Heavenly Father. I can only hope this year will bring great news in our lives.
For our New Years Resolutions we are keeping it simple.
Dave and I made a goal to go to the Temple at least once a month. This quote touched our hearts and we know if we go to the house of the Lord our lives will be better.
Last year my goal was to get better with my Nikon Camera. I did take a class and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This year I am going to enhance my photography skills and get to know my camera more by taking a photo a day for a year. It should be a great challenge.
I have had one word weighing heavily on my mind and it’s BELIEVE. This is my word for the year. I will reflect, and strive to do better at that.
The quote below is exactly what I need through my trails at this time.
Here’s to a HAPPY 2015
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
New Years Resolutions.
Posted by David and Stacie at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment