Monday, May 11, 2015

A Tea Party

All my family came over Friday evening and we celebrated Mother’s day. Jason and Dave grilled up steaks while mom made different salads and I made a yummy chocolate cake.
We talked about Brian and Chloe maybe buying an adorable little house in PG, we talked about life and we laughed a lot.  It was a good evening.
Our theme was a tea party.
I gave Chloe, Britnie, Ashley, and Mom each a cute homemade tea cup flower.  (I bought the tea cups from DI and filled them a flowers that Ryker helped picked)
DSC_2837DSC_2839DSC_2842DSC_2846
My life is filled with such wonderful women. I love that both my mom and sister are each caring, kind, selfless, brave, patient, forgiving, and joyful.
Photo taken by Spencer
DSC_2872DSC_2874DSC_2877
All these two boys did was have fun and play.
Ryker, “Spenceo is my best friend.”
Spencer, “I miss little Ryker.”

Playing with Mr. Bones.
DSC_2864
DSC_2885DSC_2888DSC_2891

0 comments: