Day 1- Being a tickle monster
Day 2- Mr. Potato head glasses are so fun!
Day 3- Helping me lick the cake batter bowl.
Day 4- Playing in the bathroom sink
Day 5- Mother’s day decorations /gifts
Day 6- Beautiful Mother’s Day left over flowers from Primary activity
Day 7- All of May has been raining each day or just evening showers. It has been so much fun watching the clouds rolls in.
Day 8- Oh my heart. He is my world and I can’t get enough of him.
Day 9- Pouring rain. It lasted about 10 minutes then it stopped and cleared up.
Day 10- Heading out on our family evening walk and saw this beautiful backdrop.
Day 11- puddles are more fun with a superman or Sefcik cape.
Day 12- Spending the Spring afternoon patiently watching the snails move.
Day 13- Capturing a quiet moment with Nicole.
Day 14- Chloe graduated from College {May 29th} and we went over to her parents house and spent the evening with them. (Taken phone camera)
Day 15- Making a fabric banner for Mother’s day activity. I enjoy doing crafts.
Day 16- Taking a walk to Hillcrest Park in our new Joovy stroller with Nicole and Ryker. I got to see their little heads the whole way. So cute. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 17- All of this month I have looked up and these clouds did not disappoint.
Day 18- My childhood home Ryker and Spencer playing under the Umbrella. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 19- Gods creation is absolutely beautiful.
Day 20- View from our upstairs. Ryker is in the black batman hoody playing with his friend Liberty.
Day 21- Best friends, playing Mr. Bones.
\
Day 22- I finally got Ryker to get a pickle. He hasn’t eaten one since 18 months. I had to document it Also, I love his baby teeth.
Day 23- Listening and watching rain is so relaxing.
Day 24- A photo-shoot with Nana and Gramps.
Day 25- Walking home from Fire house subs and yogurt land. Look closely and you and see a fire hat shape on Ryker’s head. I love my little family. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 26- Memorial Day picture. I am so grateful for the Men and Women who serve the country for the freedom I enjoy. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 27- Draper Temple open house. Such a beautiful temple inside and out. This is truly the temple of the Lord. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 28- Sunday afternoon the temperature outside was 90 degrees with no A/C running. Needless to say we were slugs that day. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 29- One of my favorite flower, Hibcus flower. It reminds me of Hawaii. (Taken with phone camera)
Day 30- Ryker’s first time playing ping pong with daddy. He is really good. He might be a future ping pong player.
Sunday, May 31, 2015
May-365
Posted by David and Stacie at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment