Thursday, October 29, 2015

365 October

This month I did a lot better at remembering to take pictures each day, but I still missed quite a few days.  I have been loving the blue skies of October, the clouds, and the changing of the trees. Looking through my kitchen window I have watched the trees charge and it’s been quite magical.
All of the nature pictures are taken on my back porch in the exact same spot.

Day 1: Morning skies.
DSC_7304
Day 2: Amazing cloud formation.
DSC_7305
Day 3: Ryker says, “Mommy, take a picture of me with my new cat Madcat.”
DSC_7338 copy
Day 4: A beautiful sunset on the Mountains.
DSC_7432 copy
Day 5: So peaceful
365-5
Day 6:  The morning sun.
365-6
Day 7: The view from the back porch.

365-7
Day 8: October sunsets are absolutely breath taking.
365-8
Day 9: The beginning of a sunset.
365-9
Day 10: One of my favorite pictures of the tree. I look at it and I feel calm.
365-10
Day 11: I love the fall sky, it is so blue.
365-11
Day 12: Look at the amazing cloud formation and the bright yellow tree. Another one of my favorites.
365-13
Day 13: A cloudy October sunset.
365-14
Day 14: Mysterious sunrise.
365-15
Day 15:  Golden tree.
365-16
Day 16: Richfield mountains in the fall.
365-17
Day 17: Found a heart shaped rock while finding our way through a corn maze.
365-18
Day 18: My little birthday boy at breakfast.
365-19
Day 19: Captain America Trick or Treating.
365-20

0 comments: