Friday, October 23, 2015

{4 years}

DSC_6530
* Motato for potato
* Who is me? for Who am I?
*Dank you for Thank you 
* You are our little parrot, coping every word we say. You think it hilarious and we have to be careful what we say. You told us, “don’t talk about me, I am listening.”
* You are sleeping horrible. Waking up 4 times a night to make sure we are still there and you want to crawl into our bed. We are lathering you up with Doterra oils and it’s help some.
* You are always telling us jokes.
* Always making up new wards, “Daddy is so ‘sneakery’ cause he took my book.”
* I didn’t do on poouse. {Purpose}
* Flipper flopper  for  flip flops
*Patric for package.
*When you don’t want to go to bed you’ll say, “it’s still summer outside.” You are meaning it’s still sunny outside.
* You love to add and subtract your toys and fingers.  It is fun to watch you get excited for math.
*Every night you tell daddy the same thing before you kiss him good night, “only get up 2 times for potty and drink and put me in the middle.”
* When you like something you give it a two thumbs up.
* If you don’t know one of your friends name you say, “Hey, friend.” or if you can’t find someone to play you will call out, “Friends where are you?”
* You have a very large vocabulary  for a 4 year old and even using the word in the right way. Words you say are; communicate, explodium,  fashion, hibernation, and frustrated.  
* You using phrases all the time, “Oh, this is the life.” You use when we rub your back or massage you.  “I told you once, I told you a thousand times, I love sprinkle donuts.” “Don’t move a muscle.” You use this when there is a bee next to someone.

Our Favorite quotes from you;

-Me: “You are getting so smart.”
You: “My brain  helps me.”

-Daddy: “You are getting strong muscles.”
You: “Jesus gave me strong muscles.”
-You made up your own Knock Knock joke;
You: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
You: Peanut Butter
Me: Peanut Butter Who?
You: Peanut Butter sandwich

-Me: “When did you get so big?”
You: “I need sleep and food.”
-Me: “Look at the truck with the green lumber.”
You: “What does lumber mean?”
Me: “It means wood.”
You: “Well why didn’t you just say, look at the green wood or green box? It would have been a lot easier for us kids to understand.”
-You: “How old is Natalie?” (Your friend)
Me: “She is turning 4”
You: “When does she turn 4?”
Me: “After we are done signing Happy Birthday then she is 4.”
You: “It’s not a magic trick, mom.”
- Daddy gave you a piece of bread and you exclaimed, “I am a different person because I eat everything you give me.”
-Me: Do you want a baby sister?
-You: Jesus makes the babies so, he decides if he sends down a boy or girl. Then we see what it is and have it until it’s all grown up.
0ba9f12f1228608f70eac456e4ff3bf7
Ryker,  I swear I was in the hospital holding you in in my arms looking down amazed how precious and perfect you were and smelling like Heaven. We cried and were filled with joy the instant we saw you. We couldn’t keep our eyes off you. You’ve made us parents  for almost 5 years and have brought so much life into our lives. You are such a blessing especially through our infertility, you our sunshine when skies are grey . You truly have our whole heart and you will always have it.
Love you all the way to Jesus and Back,  Mom and Dad

0 comments: