One of the hardest parts of being a mother is watching you get sick while I can’t do anything to comfort you.
You woke up not feeling well and you complained that your legs hurt. I had you lay on the couch for a while and all of sudden you were happy and running around. At 11 a.m. while I was getting ready you came to me crying, telling me you didn’t want Nana to watch you. I knew you were sick. You love having Nana babysit you. I sat by you an patted your back while you fell asleep.
You woke up crying and hot. I rubbed oils on your back and laid with you as you slept off and on. You really wanted daddy and once he got home we moved you to the couch to snuggle with him and watch a movie. Around 5 p.m. you perked up and started playing and eating popsicles. By night time your fever was gone. I am so grateful that you body fought off whatever it was and you were back to your happy self.
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Sick
Posted by David and Stacie at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment