I was a little sad that I wasn’t in primary this year and helping you out during the primary program. Your new primary presidency did an amazing job and it was fun sitting in the pews watching you.
You did an awesome job. You said your part (which you wrote with the help of your teachers) very clearly, “I can stand for the right by helping my parents. By believing in Jesus Christ. I can help Jesus. I can be a good example to my friends. I can be good to my cat.” You were quite entertaining while singing by doing silly faces, doing hand signals, pick pocketed you teachers phone and waving it around, and being a little charmer.
Sopheya S. our little neighbor friend that we take to church each Sunday. She did a great job entertaining us as well. She kept twirling when she would sing the songs.
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Primary Program
Posted by David and Stacie at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment