Saturday, July 29, 2017

A celebration

We celebrated Dad’s 37th birthday with family. He isn’t to fond of celebrating his birthday, but we won’t let that happen as long as I am alive.
DSC_0674DSC_0676
He insisted on making his own turkey on the treager. It turned out so moist and the the gravy from the juices made the whole dish. We also had asparagus and salad.
DSC_0680
DSC_0688
Sweet baby Ellie stole a few minutes of everyone watching her as we waited for dinner to finish.
DSC_0682DSC_0686DSC_0692DSC_0699
We sang Happy Birthday and celebrated with homemade Malt cupcakes and presents.
DSC_0702DSC_0703DSC_0705DSC_0706DSC_0708DSC_0709DSC_0710DSC_0670
DSC_0714DSC_0715DSC_0717DSC_0718DSC_0720
You drew you and Daddy with candles you made sure that there was 37 on the cake.
DSC_0723
Me: “What is your favorite thing about Daddy?”
You: “I love when Daddy tickles me until I am done.”
DSC_0724
After dinner we went to the side lawn to play croquet and you were going to pop a balloon filled with confetti over his head.
Happy Birthday to the most amazing guy we are so lucky to have him in our lives.

0 comments: