Thursday, August 12, 2010

{25 Weeks}



Pregnancy life is going well. I am not feeling too big and I have energy. I feel the baby kick every so often, mostly at night when I am relaxed. A lot of people have mentioned to me that I look small for my week. I guess I am carrying my baby more to the back or he is just going to be a small little guy. I am totally fine with that because delivering wont be as hard.
The closer I get to my due date the more deathly afraid I am of delivering this guy. Can't I just pop him out with out feeling him come out? I hate blood and needles and those are everywhere during delivery. I think I will be able to handle the pain part, but the whole thing of him coming out scares me. I am planning on taking Brady classes so I can be more prepared. I know that I don't want a C-Section and I am going to try to do this birth naturally. I have heard mixed feelings and some say to have an epidural and some say having it naturally is the best way to go. I don't know my body very well for giving births, so I am going to try naturally then if the pain is unbearable then I will do an epidural. I hope when I take the Bradley classes it will help ease my fears.

How he is growing..
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair.

0 comments: