I can't believe that I am now at 28 weeks. This pregnancy sure has flown. During the first trimester it felt like I was pregnant forever. Since then I decided to stop thinking about the pregnancy and focus on enjoying the time that I have with just my husband.
As each week goes by I think about how our life is going to change. No more just mine and Dave's time, no more lets stay up late and watch a movie together, no more spontaneous grocery shopping, no more quiet and clean house, no more breakables laying around, and no more just getting me ready in the day.
At the same time I am so ready to have this little man here so we can teach him the gospel, teach and show him god's creations, teach him how to pray, his dad can teach him how to play basketball, teach him how to read, and to watch him grow and learn about everything.
This week I went to my monthly check-up and we got the test results back from the Glucose test. Their was no problems. We also had our last ultrasound. This was to find out how his kidney's are developing. With the first ultrasound, both kidney were dilated to .45 millimeters. The doctor said that it could be the ureter tube (They drain the urine from the kidneys to the bladder for storage until you're ready to go.) could have a kink because of how squished he is and once he comes out, it may resolve itself. Once he enters into this world they will do an ultrasound on him to see if that was the problem or if it's something more serious. All I can do is pray and have faith that it will work out.
Dave and I had so much fun watching him again. He has definitely grown and we could see more details. As we were watching he would put his hand up by his face and move it around trying to figure out what it was. The ultrasound nurse said that he was breeched(his head is up by my left ribs and his but is on the right side down by my pelvic bone). The nurse showed some footage of his face pressed up against my stomach and his arms and a leg were all twisted by his head. What a silly boy, I am sad it was our last time to see him.
Aunt Dede told me to do 10 cat and cow exercises (stretching like a cat and arching my back like a cow) morning and night to help pull the baby down and it helps him move more easily.
Baby's Growth...
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Monday, August 23, 2010
{28 Weeks}
Posted by David and Stacie at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
aww cute guys!!!
Post a Comment