Apple Blueberry: This is one of your favorites. You ate it like you haven't ever tasted any thing so good.
Pear, Apple and Banana: This was a close second to the Apple Blueberry. You enjoy the mix fruit over the plain fruits.
Prunes: I gave you prunes to help you with your constipation. Dad and I thought you would absolutely hate it, but you loved it.
Peaches: This face describes how you didn't like it. It is a little tart.
Pears: You have to take a couple of bites before you are ready to eat an entire jar.
Bananas: You love the sweetness of the bananas. You would take a bite and savor it. When the jar was done you give me a thumbs up. (Secretly I enjoy eating them also)
Friday, June 3, 2011
{First time tasting Fruits}
Posted by David and Stacie at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment