Friday, June 3, 2011

{Little bit of Random}


This is one of your favorite toys. You laugh and laugh when we throw the ball up in the air.


This is what you do after every bite. It is so hard to feed you because the minute the spoon goes out of your mouth, in goes your fingers with your other hand on your head.


I laughed so hard when I put your shoes on. You have small feet. You are 7 months and wearing 3-6 month shoes. You are very unsure about them on your feet.


Your dad loves picking out your clothes. He picked out this pink shirt to match his. I also love it when you sit up and suck on your fingers upside down.


You are not a huge fan of the sunglasses. The minute we put them on, off they comes. You would rather eat them than wear them. We were quite surprised that you don't mind this hat because you aren't a fan of hats.

0 comments: