Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{November happenings}

As the ball is moving around and singing to you,  you’ll wave your hand to the music. You got the love of music from mom and dad!

 DSC_0054

DSC_0050DSC_0056

 

Why do we even by toys for you when you have so much fun pushing and pulling a laundry basket. You are entertained  by it for a  while. Something that you and I have in common is we get frustrated way to easily when things don’t go our way. I’m sorry son, you will learn how to take many deep breaths and not let it brother you.

DSC_0034DSC_0035DSC_0036DSC_0037DSC_0043DSC_0044DSC_0045DSC_0047DSC_0048

You are 13 months and you still don’t hold your bottle. You would rather relax and play with your hair. We have tried numerous times to get you to hold it. You are only little once, so we will let you be little.

DSC_0017

This past month you learned how to pull out the bins you want since you like to dig your hand around and pull out toy after toy. Once you are done you will look at the mess and put back a couple of toys. You sure love to be clean and tidy!

DSC_0047 (2)

DSC_0048 (2)DSC_0049 (2)

This mirror sure keeps you busy. You like to sit and look at yourself. At times I have found you even kissing the mirror. I guess you must also think you're ridiculously good looking.

DSC_0149DSC_0150

I see a lot of daddy in you!  One Sunday afternoon daddy wasn’t feeling well so you spent a while cuddling with daddy.

DSC_0157DSC_0160

This day you didn’t have any good naps. I went to get dinner and this is what I came home to. Dad said to me I know I would get in trouble for letting him sleep this late but he was so tired. I usually don’t like you to sleep pass 5 pm because you will still go to sleep later.  We ate our dinner then woke you up.

DSC_0188DSC_0189DSC_0190

Daddy sure loves buying you toys. He once again proved that he does know what you like. You love to press every button and listen to the music, colors, stories, and numbers. 

The reason why you have your toque on is because we were ready to go but we couldn’t get you away from it.

You started to do this silly thing where you pat you cheeks to the music.

DSC_0242

DSC_0228DSC_0240DSC_0243DSC_0244DSC_0247DSC_0251DSC_0261DSC_0262DSC_0271

0 comments: