Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another year older

DSC_0105 (2)

DSC_0103 (2)

DSC_0102 (2)

Wow, I am now 26 years old and I am having a hard time with it. I remember when I was 18 thinking it would be great to be 25; I never thought I would get any older then 25. I guess I wont think about my age the entire year or otherwise I will be depressed. I know that this year will be wonderful, full of new experiences and I am excited to bring on 26!

My sweet husband spoiled me the entire day. I woke up with hugs and kisses from Ryker they came in holding a birthday gift bag. It was a book, Walk With Me from Greg Olsen and a gift card for a one hour message scheduled for at 12 pm. He also took the day off work to spend it with us.

After we got ready for the day, we had breakfast at Malgabley’s Fresh for their all you can eat French toast and vanilla syrup. After words we stopped at Dave's office so he could drop off some stuff. We then came home and put Ryker down for his nap. At noon I enjoyed a very relaxing/painful massage. After, I came home and went to my parents house and dropped off Ryk while just the two of us went to the mission impossible movie.

Around 5:15pm we picked up everyone and headed off to Olive Garden for a family dinner. Everyone was there, including my dear friend Kelsi Morrow and her husband along with there 3 kids. I enjoy having everyone that I care about all gathered around one large table.

We say to each other, if one of us weren’t born then we wouldn’t be married. I am so glad that I was born so I can be married to my only true love! I will always remember that despite the age being hard but my Birthday was great.

**The rest of the week we enjoyed an evening at Cold stone to have my free ice-cream and on Saturday we dropped off Ryker at Nana’s house while we went to Tucanos for a free birthday meal.

0 comments: