Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Calling

Today I met with one of the bishopric. Before I left to my appointment, David and I guessed that I would be called into the nursery since little man is turning 18 months in a week and will be going to nursery next Sunday. When the counselor said that this calling will take up a lot of my time, I knew it was not a nursery teacher. Instead I am the 1st COUNSLER in the PRIMARY PRESIDENCEY!

A couple of weeks ago I had a thought, I need to do something more. I didn’t know what that really meant, so I thought about things I could do and nothing felt right. When the counselor was talking to me about my responsibilities I felt an over whelming sense that this is what I felt I needed to do when I knew I needed to do something more.

I am very excited/scared, but I know if I am faithful, prayerful, and obedient, the Lord will help me. My sweet mom told me , “the Lord see’s me fit for this calling”.

I am ready for this new exciting, challenging, and fun adventure!

0 comments: