Dad,
I wanted to tell you that I love you very much. I am so grateful to have you has a father and a friend. You have taught me how to be obedient, to be an listening ear, to strive to do the best I can through out life no matter what it is and to be kind to others. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for you.
-Stacie
Padre,
What can I say? It has been a long time since you've changed my diaper. But I bet that wasn't the last time I gave you crap. You have always been there for me just like a great dad should. You are the best example of honesty, integrity, and righteousness I have in my life. I love you and hope you have a great Father's day.
-Dave
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Posted by David and Stacie at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment