*Dave is watching Lakers vs. Orlando Magic
*I am reading blogs.
*Dave is playing with his new phone.
*We just finished drinking a yummy fruit smoothie.
*Enjoying my new Scentsy plug-in, Scentsy candle with the aromas of camu-camu and sweet pea vanilla
*I am thinking about how blessed I am to have Britnie as my sister and best friend. I love her very much. Happy 27th Birthday!!
*Dave telling me that I would look cute as a Hamster.
*Thinking about going to bed early to read The Sound of Rain by Anita Stansfield.
*I am excited for tomorrow to be able to work on my American Flag Blocks and hang out with my family where we will either go to Scottish Days or Lavender Days.
*Loving Summertime and water aerobics in the mornings.
*Looking at October Afternoon blog and paper. Love this new line of paper below.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Right now...
Posted by David and Stacie at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment