Aww, Valentine’s Day. I “love” this day especially when I get to spend it with my 2 favorite boys.
Ryker and I decorated the living room with Dove dark chocolates on the TV stand, 4 Cocoa bean Cupcakes, and a heart banner. Dave came home early from work and all 3 of us headed to Terra Mia to have there lobster pasta. After words, headed to Zurchers to buy a Valentine’s balloon for little man.
When we got home Ryker ran straight to the chocolate (He is a chocaholic, just like me). To show daddy his surprise.
ALL- time favorite picture.
Ryker got a glimpse of what was inside and wanted a cupcake. Sadly to say you didn’t get any, but you had a couple of chocolates instead.
We couldn’t get together on Valentine’s day so Nana came over the next day and gave you a book called, What Is Love, Biscuit? You enjoyed sitting on Nana’s lap reading and touching the book. You are loved!
0 comments:
Post a Comment