Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A getaway

During Spring Break Dave and I took the opportunity for a  over night date. This was our first time ever leaving Ryker over night. When we were heading out the door Ryker kisses us and says, “bye.”It made it easier for us to leave because he didn’t cry and  was so excited to play with  Nana.
We headed to SLC and walked around City Creek. We enjoyed holding hands and not having to look every second to make sure little guy was with us. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory. The food was good but the Smor’e Cheesecake was AMAZING. 
2014-04-09 16.24.272014-04-09 16.24.31
We headed to The Anniversary Inn. Our room was the Phantom of the Opera. It was a small, cozy room. All I can say it was a well needed mini trip. I think we will be doing more of these. Ryker will ask me , “When you and daddy go away, Nana can stay with me?” Well we were not missed at all.
2014-04-09 17.02.502014-04-10 10.15.35

0 comments: