Saturday March 29th, you and I went to Classic Staking for your friend Ami’s birthday. You guys play so well together at home it is almost like you two are brother and sister sometimes.
I had you color and draw on the brown paper and then we wrapped the present with your art.
Carrying the present.
Ami is 4 years older then you so she was off with other friends.You were the youngest friend there so, I was your friend and followed you around. You are very strong willed. If you first don’t succeed then you try and try again until you do.
We played for an hour on the big playground, climbed a huge slide by yourself and went down with out being scared, and played on the arcade games.
Driving the car was by far your favorite activity. We had 10 tokens and you rode it until they were gone. I had to pry you off when some other kids wanted to ride it and once they were off you ran back and hoped on.
We sang to Ami and ate pizza, fries, cupcakes and icecream. She loved the Skip it toy you gave her.
I had so much fun watching you explore and be a kid. I will always cherish all the times I get to spend with you.
Monday, April 21, 2014
A party
Posted by David and Stacie at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment