{March 18th, 2015}
For Spencer’s 9th birthday Nana took us all {Aunt Britnie, Spencer, you, and I} to the Aquarium. We spent the time having fun exploring.
Alligator or crocodile, can’t remember. Very interesting creature.
Massive swamp fish.
A Pocu fish. {When I was growing up Gramps raised these in the basement, but not this big. One day after school I walked by the horse trolf and looked inside and I notice the Pocu wasn’t in there. I walked around and found it out on the ground. No one was home so I ran and got the neighbor and he helped me put it back in.}
A beautiful Parrot.
Being Jungle animals.
Poisonous frogs.
Very tiny jelly fish.
You: “I am going to eat you fishes.”
Watching Spencer as he pets a string ray.
Then you wanted to try, but decided to just watch it.
Shark tunnel. So cool.
Playfull Otters.
Writing our names on the sign.
You two love each other like brothers and Spencer is a great big cousin that watches over you. I hope you guys will always have such a strong bond. You: “Spencer is my best friend.”
Our final activity was watching Sea Turtle 4D adventure on the big theater screen.
You: “yook my glasses are staying on.”
Afterwords we walked through the gift shop and you stopped and picked up a stuffed squid. You really wanted it but there is no way I was going to pay $30 for a stuffed animal. So, you carried it around the store until it was time to leave. While walking to the car Nana asked you what was your favorite thing and you exclaimed, “playing with the squid.” Silly kid.
We then went to Village inn and had pie and milk for Spencer’s birthday treat.
It was a fun filled day. We are so lucky to have loved ones that don’t live too far from us.
Monday, April 6, 2015
Aquarium
Posted by David and Stacie at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment