We celebrated Easter on Saturday April 4th with my whole family. The Eddins came down and spent the afternoon with us.
It was General Conference weekend as well so in-between sessions we went to Grump’s work to try and attempt a family picture. Well as you can see it didn’t turn out well. The lighting, no one was cooperating, and we don’t have Britnie or Jason in the picture. Oh, well, we tried.
We decided to just stop and head back to the house. Where the little boys rode the four wheeler. Then the egg hunt began.
The weather was beautiful in the 60’s. The chocolate bars that were not in eggs melted. You two picked them up and quickly...
dropped them into the grass.
I just love how much you two love each other. You may be the only child in your family, but you guys are best cousins/ brothers.
He lives! All Glory to his name! He Lives, my Savior still the same. Oh, Sweet the Joy this sentence gives: “I know that my Redeemer Lives! What a very powerful song. I know that Christ was resurrected after 3 days in the tomb. Because of him I can also be resurrected in the millennium.
HAPPY EASTER.
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Easter 2015
Posted by David and Stacie at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment