I spy a little book worm. Spending a Monday morning at the Orem Library.
I spy a Ryker boy at Costco.
Driving the 4 wheeler. This is a mile stone because this last Summer you wouldn’t go near it.
I spy a little boy monkey. First time climbing a tree by yourself.
Enjoying the 60 degree weather with neighborhood friends and transformers.
Helping Nana drill holes in flower pots on a beautiful February Saturday at 55 degrees.
“Daddy, yook I do Sully eyes.”
Playing with homemade play dough and listening to ABC mouse songs.
Spent the day cuddling a very sick guy.
Opening mail from Nana. “Mom, you read this, I can’t read.”
Just hanging upside down while watching a movie. Being sick with a cold is not fun.
Sunday afternoon cuddles with a sick little guy.
No clothes for this boy, just underwear all the time!
“Mommy when I get a cat I want it to be this one.”
Went to friend Libby’s 5th birthday party.
Monday, April 6, 2015
February Happenings
Posted by David and Stacie at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment