Me: "Ryker, don’t pee on the newly cleaned toilets."
Ryker: Looking down at the toilet, "Damn!"
Me: "What?! What, did you say?"
Ryker: Very innocent, "Damn."
Me: "Ryk, We don’t say that bad word."
Ryker: "What does bad word man?"
Me: "It’s not a word we use in this house, it’s not good to say."
Ryker: Looks down at the toilet again and says, “Damn, I peed on the toilet!”
I held it together until I went upstairs, telling Dave what had just happened and we were laughing hysterically. We have been racking our brains and we figured out that his batman and Spiderman shows says it.
Not even a week goes by and we were playing cards at Aunt Sue’s house when Ryker exclaims, "Damn!"
Everyone couldn't stop laughing. Guess we hadn't learned our lesson from the first time. Well, that was a parent fail moment.
Monday, April 6, 2015
First for everything - "Cursing"
Posted by David and Stacie at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment