You are always rotating your stuffed animals and today you picked Diesel that Spencer left for you when he moved to Texas. Nicole always brings her green frog and you guys play for hours creating new adventures for them. It melts my heart seeing you guys play so well.
We all go to the same haircut lady. We take turns when it is nice outside watching you run around the beautiful yellow flowers, blue flowers and the green grass.
Mr. potato head Ryker. You were hilarious in those tiny glasses with a serious face.
When walking into the post office we came across a wall of Iris's. You walked up and stood by them. I took a picture of you because why? You are always just so darn cute.
On the way home you roll down the car window and yell out, “ Hey, all you pretty ladies I am available.” We both were laughing hysterically.
Wait what ?! I asked, “When did you start chasing girls?”
Sunday, April 30, 2017
April Happenings
Posted by David and Stacie at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment