Sunday, June 4, 2017

Scouting

DSC_9446
You and I went to scout out a perfect spot for my next photography session on the Provo River Trail. The lighting was perfect that day.
I am so excited to be getting better with my camera so I can take beautiful pictures.
I love it when You actually let me take your picture, usually you run away from me when I try to take a picture of You but today you were so photogenic. I was able to get some great pictures of our adventure.
DSC_9451DSC_9457DSC_9461
You laid on the grass and this picture just melts my heart.
DSC_9462
Then you showed me your amazing running moves.
DSC_9474DSC_9475DSC_9476 copy
Making things fun and entertaining.
DSC_9481DSC_9483DSC_9494DSC_9500DSC_9514
Oh my, I can’t handle all the cuteness with you in a hat. You bowed saying, “Thank you, thank you!”
DSC_9524DSC_9525DSC_9526DSC_9528DSC_9531DSC_9532DSC_9533DSC_9534DSC_9536DSC_9538DSC_9539 copyDSC_9542DSC_9543
It was your turn and I am always amazed at your natural talent you have with taking pictures. I should learn from you.  It was so fun as always spending a warm Summer Sunday evening outside with you.
DSC_9549DSC_9552

0 comments: