Last night (July 25th) you got 3 mosquito bites on your forehead, just below your eyebrow, and one under your eye. It looked normal when we put you down for the night, but when you woke up your eye was swollen shut. I called the nurse and she said to watch for a bright red line and if I see it come straight in because an infection is happening. She said to keep a close eye for 24 hours that is when the infection occurs.
I’ve been rotating anti itch cream, Aloe Vera, and lavender oil throughout the day. This evening we gave you Benadryl.
The next day it looked even worse, but thank heavens there is no sign of a red line. We keep up on the medicines including lavender oil and that has been helping immensely. By the 2nd night we could tell that some swelling went down. Then the next couple of days it started to disappear. Those dang mosquitoes couldn’t get enough of your sugar blood.
Monday, June 26, 2017
Sugar Blood
Posted by David and Stacie at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment