You had a lot of new adventures when you turned 10 months. One of the biggest accomplishments was learning how to climb the stairs. I often forget you are getting that mobile and you will disappear around the corner and I run to save you from falling. Most of the time you were already heading to the 2nd step!
This was your very first time having a bubble bath. You liked splashing and poking the bubbles.
You are showing us how to use your new sippy cup.
This has always been your all time favorite thing to do. Pull the wipes out of the container so you can eat them and clean everything around you. I enjoy watching you explore you surroundings.
You are becoming a pro at pulling yourself up, so I pull up the blinds and you will stand there looking out the window. I love getting a glimpse of your little hand prints all over the window.
When it starts to cool down from the 95 degree weather I took you to the park across the street and pushed you in the swing. These pictures captured only 5 minutes of swinging.
1. This little pointer finger is so darn cute. You love to point at everything and when you are eating cheerios the tip of your finger fits perfectly in the small hole. (check out the 2 bottom pearly whites)
2. This picture, I LOVE your expression, it's quite entertaining.
0 comments:
Post a Comment